My Girls

My Girls

Monday, August 23, 2010

time flees on wings

summer's flown on wings of time.......  with bubbles of joy and great sorrow.  mossy's no stranger to either and she just looks at me with no words today.  a time to think and ponder both.  a time to will a better tomorrow.  september's knocking on the door with a promise of relief, cooler air, and endurance resting.  would you like to go a camping with me & my violet fairies, ask I, of the large doe-eyes just watching.  ahhh, that got a twinkle, fleeting albiet.  will you tell me of where thomas is?  poof the air vibrated but no longer held the wee one.  left to wonder, yet one more thing............

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Girls

My Girls
Snippets of an addle-pated mind and her wee little gnome friend, Mossy.

Wrap up tight in caution tape
and enter with care
for the tales of the two are
quite simply....

BEYOND COMPARE!