My Girls

My Girls

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

mischief and mayhem......

come on Mossy, please open the door..........  pretty please?  the glass screen door stood firmly fastened behind me......  I'M BAREFOOT!  bells (the sound from her laughter) rose and fell on the sweet summer breeze, but no latch moved.  Oh for goodness sakes, I exclaimed as I gingerly made my way to the garage entrance.  Mossy's demeanor, thoughtful and kind, had poofed just as effectively as she does from sight.  such behavior is unnecessary, I stated quite sternly.....more bells......  a flash of light caught my eye as abit of red flew off the back porch.  What? What should I see but Mossy sitting on the back of a cardinal with a wink of the eye and the flip of a curl she soared up over the roof and out of sight!  I ran to the front, unhooked the latch, and out the front to catch such another glimpse.  It was not to be, but I waited awhile.  The concrete was warm, as I stretched out to wait and alone I wasn't exactly.  The cicidas sang their songs as the dragonflies dove and the doves cooed in response to it all.  The evening stilled while the symphony played on and I watched for abit of red.  with a nod to the musicians, I gave up the search and headed for responsibilites waiting.  Approaching the door, I........ WHAT?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  MOSSY OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Girls

My Girls
Snippets of an addle-pated mind and her wee little gnome friend, Mossy.

Wrap up tight in caution tape
and enter with care
for the tales of the two are
quite simply....

BEYOND COMPARE!